Latest posts by Dr Beth Cope (see all)
- Teaching Resources Website—explore the resources and join the conversation - 15th July 2014
- Lightweight aluminum beryllium alloys - 30th October 2012
- The Not-So-Silly Science of ‘Silly Putty’ - 14th September 2012
Don’t forget, educators can visit Granta’s Teaching Resources Website to browse, search for, and download relevant resources for those teaching materials across science, design, and engineering courses.
- Discover more than 250 teaching resources developed by Prof. Mike Ashby, Granta’s Teaching Resources Team, and contributed by educators from around the world.
- Access video tutorials, lecture units, exercises, project files, white papers, posters, etc.
- Collate your favorite resources.
- Join your colleagues in this global forum to discuss materials education.
|Visit teachingresources.grantadesign.com »|
Educators using CES EduPack have full access to the teaching resources are available on Granta’s Teaching Resource website. In addition, many resources are available to all as Open Education Resources.